Echochrome The game was first announced at E3 2007. The game was released in Japan on March 19, 2008 on UMD and for download on the PlayStation Store with a demo released on the Japanese PlayStation Network on March 6, 2008. The North American release of Echochrome is only available on the PlayStation Network. A demo was released in North America on April 24, 2008. It was followed by the full version on May 1, 2008. Updates that rotate the set of user created levels occur periodically.
Glitchspace Glitchspace is a first person programming game that's centred around a visual programming mechanic. Set in a cyberspace world, you are trying to find a place known as Glitchspace - a by-product of cyberspace and its various glitches. A world that would allow for infinite possibilities, and access across all systems in cyberspace through exploitation.
Hello Ruby by Linda Liukas » Can't wait for the book? This is how you get started in coding Making a book is a long process. Luckily the Internet is full of great and mostly free resources to teach your kid (and yourself) programming skills while we wait for little Ruby. In the list below I've included products I've tried myself. There are books, interactive tutorials, robots, games, apps, and course - so so many great things to try out. Finding the right product or motivation for your kid is the key. Cascade: fighting Alzheimer's disease through gameplay When building Cascade, once we decided how to represent the brain, we then had to work out how to navigate it. We had been back and forth over this issue. Ideally we wanted a fully navigable 3d Space, but had almost resolved to make a planar environment that had a limited number of Cells to explore. Again this was not the intended representation, we wanted the landscape to be vast, a near everlasting space of brain cells, to convey the magnitude of the brain.
10 Excellent Platforms for Building Mobile Apps If you've ever wanted to build an app for your business, blog, product or service, but the heavy investment of both time and money put you off, you're not alone. The good news is that entering the mobile market no longer necessarily requires thousands of dollars and months of work. There are many mobile platforms available to help you build an app on a budget — quickly, and with no coding knowledge required. With a small investment, you can create and manage your mobile site or application using one of the platforms listed below, and start reaping the advantages of offering your customers a dedicated mobile experience, including increased awareness, engagement and revenue.
Kidsruby.com Write Code You can see your code, run it, and see what it outputs all at the same time. This makes it a lot easier to learn. Try Code KidsRuby is real Ruby code. You can also do anything that "Hackety-Hack" can do like display messages. How the Bible and YouTube are fueling the next frontier of password cracking Early last year, password security researcher Kevin Young was hitting a brick wall. Over the previous few weeks, he made steady progress decoding cryptographically protected password data leaked from the then-recent hack of intelligence firm Stratfor. But with about 60 percent of the more than 860,000 password hashes cracked, his attempts to decipher the remaining 40 percent were failing. The so-called dictionary attacks he mounted using lists of more than 20 million passwords culled from previous website hacks had worked well. Augmented with programming rules that substituted letters for numbers or combined two or more words in his lists, his attacks revealed Stratfor passwords such as "pinkyandthebrain," "pithecanthropus," and "moonlightshadow."
PLEN2: An Open Source, 3D Printable Robot on Kickstarter The PLEN2 can carry small items, dance around, or play a game of soccer on your desktop and you can make it all happen via a smartphone or PC or a whole range of inputs like motion control, facial expressions, or, for that matter, your brain waves. Yep, the PLEN2 is a robot kit which includes all the control boards, servo motors, and accessories you need to build your own tiny, albeit slight less sophisticated, version of ASIMO, or something very like it. At just 7.87 inches tall and built with some 18 movable joints, the PLEN2 is highly maneuverable and you can — without significant technical knowledge and special tools — build the robot using just a screwdriver. svn cleanup failed–previous operation has not finished; run cleanup if it was interrupted August 1, 2013 Anuj Varma svn cleanup failed–previous operation has not finished; run cleanup if it was interrupted All content on this site is original and owned by anujvarma.com.
Create a HTML5 Mario-Style Platformer Game HTML5 Mario-Style Platformer Series with Quintus: Are you a French speaker? If so, thanks to Alexandre Bianchi you can enjoy an adapted French version of this tutorial.