background preloader

Tendances des recherches

Tendances des recherches

https://www.google.com/trends/

Related:  à trier

12 Fun Hacks for Getting More Out of YouTube There's no doubt that plain old YouTube can be tons of fun, but when you get bored of watching clips the traditional way, there are a ton of sites that can help enhance the experience. Whether you want to view a video with a far-away friend, compare two clips, or find more interesting ways of browsing and sharing, there are plenty of options out there. The web community is known for creating hacks that improve your surfing experience; now we've dug into some of those tools and hacks built around YouTube. Have a look through our 10 choices and let us know of any other YouTube mashups, hacks, or similar sites and services you've used. We'd love to hear about them in the comments below.

Google preuve »est Dieu - Eglise de Google By Matt MacPherson Google is the closest thing to an Omniscient (all-knowing) entity in existence, which can be scientifically verified. She indexes over 9.5 billion WebPages, which is more than any other search engine on the web today. Online Web Analytics Platform Gain insight from digital analytics and comparative benchmarks IBM® Digital Analytics is the analytics center that fuels the IBM Digital Marketing Optimization Suite. Your enterprise can gain a competitive edge by benefitting not just from state-of-the-art analytics, but also from comparative benchmarks and knowledge of how the best performers are achieving their successes. A data warehouse on visitors' digital journeys — across marketing touch points and channels — is included by default so you can go from insight to personalized marketing action with a few clicks. Because the analytics are tightly integrated with the IBM Enterprise Marketing Management applications, no IT efforts are needed. Gain insight with intuitive reporting.

Personally speaking Posted by Sep Kamvar, Engineering Lead for Personalization, and Marissa Mayer, VP Search & User Experience Google's goal has always been to give you exactly the information you want right when you want it. With the growth of the Internet and all the new information coming online every day, this might sound hard. AdWords : Générateur de mots clés With Keyword Planner, we've combined the functionality of Keyword Tool and Traffic Estimator to make it easier to plan search campaigns. That's why Keyword Tool is no longer available. You can use Keyword Planner to find new keyword and ad group ideas, get performance estimates for them to find the bid and budget that are right for you, and then add them to your campaigns. Note To access Keyword Planner, sign in to your AdWords account at Click the Tools and Analysis drop-down menu and select "Keyword Planner."

15 Web Alternatives to Popular Desktop Software Web applications for business have come a long way. They used to be poor imitations of their desktop counterparts, with only one or two functions and not at all practical. But my, have these apps grown. Today’s SaaS business and CRM apps have become so powerful and useful that in many cases, they’ve begun to replace traditional desktop software such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, etc.

CADIE: Cognitive Autoheuristic Distributed-Intelligence Entity Announcement March 31st, 2009 11:59:59 pm Research group switches on world's first "artificial intelligence" tasked-array system. For several years now a small research group has been working on some challenging problems in the areas of neural networking, natural language and autonomous problem-solving. Last fall this group achieved a significant breakthrough: a powerful new technique for solving reinforcement learning problems, resulting in the first functional global-scale neuro-evolutionary learning cluster. Since then progress has been rapid, and tonight we're pleased to announce that just moments ago, the world's first Cognitive Autoheuristic Distributed-Intelligence Entity (CADIE) was switched on and began performing some initial functions. It's an exciting moment that we're determined to build upon by coming to understand more fully what CADIE's emergence might mean, for Google and for our users.

Teaching with Twitter – turning microblogging into learning In many cities around the world, kids and adults are returning to the classrooms for a new year at school. So much has changed for students and teachers. First with mobile phones, and now with social media. Google's Book Search: A Disaster for Scholars - The Chronicle Re By Geoffrey Nunberg Whether the Google books settlement passes muster with the U.S. District Court and the Justice Department, Google's book search is clearly on track to becoming the world's largest digital library. No less important, it is also almost certain to be the last one. Google's five-year head start and its relationships with libraries and publishers give it an effective monopoly: No competitor will be able to come after it on the same scale.

Number of Circles you're in on Google+ showing up in Google search 29 September '11, 07:08pm Follow If you’re an author and decided to take the markup steps that Google+ announced a while back, your Google+ follower numbers are showing up next to your profile in Google search results. In June, Google explained the new markup language this way: We now support markup that enables websites to publicly link within their site from content to author pages. For example, if an author at The New York Times has written dozens of articles, using this markup, the webmaster can connect these articles with a New York Times author page. Data Source Handbook  This slim book is exactly what the title implies, it is a book about the various open APIs for modern websites with some information about how to use those APIs when you are programming mashups or other sites which can use them. Overall, the book is densely packed with good information. I would always suggest following up with the links listed to ensure the APIs and their uses are still consistent with what is listed in the book, but I haven't found any errors yet. The curiosity for me with this book is why it is in print form. To me, this would be an excellent website which could hyperlink to the various APIs and would have given Mr. Warden a chance to include either basic tutorials to demonstrate his ideas, or give links to basic tuts which could further elaborate the subject.

PageRank Mathematical PageRanks for a simple network, expressed as percentages. (Google uses a logarithmic scale.) Page C has a higher PageRank than Page E, even though there are fewer links to C; the one link to C comes from an important page and hence is of high value. If web surfers who start on a random page have an 85% likelihood of choosing a random link from the page they are currently visiting, and a 15% likelihood of jumping to a page chosen at random from the entire web, they will reach Page E 8.1% of the time. (The 15% likelihood of jumping to an arbitrary page corresponds to a damping factor of 85%.)

Related:  ATAWADACOutils WebE-marketingSocial MediaGoogleGoogle SearchUseful LibraryGoogle Universekeyword researchSEOSocial Listenting ToolsSearch MarketingSEOWeb Designweb designSEOGooglework 1Google Toolsweb analyticsvisualisationanalysisAbout GoogleGoogleSEO Testssawantseonifty 1