The 101 Most Useful Websites. 13 Jul 2014 The 101 Most Useful Websites on the Internet is a frequently updated list of lesser-known but wonderful websites and cool web apps. couch mode print story Here are some of the most useful websites on the internet that you may not know about.
These web sites, well most of them, solve at least one problem really well and they all have simple web addresses (URLs) that you can memorize thus saving you a trip to Google. And if you find this list useful, also check out the expanded version – The Most Useful Websites – which now offers a collection of 150+ undiscovered and incredibly useful websites to enhance your productivity. ctrlq.org/screenshots – for capturing screenshots of web pages on mobile and desktops. dictation.io – online voice recognition in the browser itself. Changelog and Updates The following websites were part of the original list but they are either no longer available or have been replaced with better alternatives. 60. Privnote - Send notes.
61. Live Flug-Tracker. 62. Boxoh- statusof shipments. 63. ChipIn- raise funds. 64. Down For Everyone Or Just Me? 65. Example domains. 66. Web Hosting Search Tool- Find web hosts. 67. Image Forensics- Real Photo? 68. Urban Dictionary- Definitions of Slang. 69. SeatGuru- Flight Seats. 71. Zoom.it- HD Pictures.
73. Vocaroo- Record mails. 74. Scribble Maps- Draw on google maps. 75. BuzzFeed- Video Platform. 76. The Free Reminder Service. 77. Google- Encrypted. 78. Formspring- Personal questions. 1. Screenr- Record an send to YouTube. 2. Bounce- Screenshots. 3. Google- URL to QR. 4. Untiny- Short URLs. 5. localti- Times. 6. CopyPasteCharacter- Special. 7. Topsy - Twitter Search Engine.
With iOS 9, Search lets you look for content from the web, your contacts, apps, nearby places, and more.
Powered by Siri, Search offers suggestions and updates results as you type. There are two ways to use Search on your iOS device. Quick Search Drag down from the middle of the Home screen and type what you're looking for. Siri Suggestions Drag right from the Home screen to show Search and get Siri Suggestions. Get Siri Suggestions Siri Suggestions include apps and contacts that you might be interested in. You can use Siri Suggestions with iPhone 5 and later, iPad Pro, iPad (4th generation) and later, iPad mini (2nd generation) and later, and iPod touch (6th generation).
Change search settings Go to Settings > General > Spotlight Search. From here, you can turn Siri Suggestions on or off and choose which apps to include in your searches. If you don’t want Siri or Spotlight to suggest nearby locations, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services. Last Modified: 8. App Store. 9. Iconfinder- Icon Search.
10. Office- additional tools. 11. WooRank- website analysis. 12. VirusTotal- virus scan. Alpha- Search Engine. 14. PrintWhatYouLike.com- Printing. 15. Joliprint- reformat articles. 16. isNSFW- (NSFW) links. 17. e.ggtimer.com- online timer. 18. Coral- Website down? 19. RANDOM.ORG. 20. WOT- Safe Browsing Tool. 21. Viewer- Online Document Viewer. 22. tubemogul- uploading videos.
29. regex.info- photography analyser. Photos and data viewed with this service are not shared with anyone else, nor are they saved beyond the temporary period needed for the service to function.
36. WeTransfer- send big files. 37. Pastebin.com- online clipboard. 38. Check Spelling, Style, and Grammar. 39. the Awesome Highlighter- Highlight text. 40. TypeWith.me- working on same document online. 41. WhichDateWorks- planning events. 42. Time Zones. 43. Warrick- Recover Your Lost Website. 44. GTmetrix- site performance. 45. imo- instant messenger. 46. Google- Translate. 47. YouTube- Leanback. 48. SimilarSites.com- Similar WebSites.
49. Wordle - Beautiful Word Clouds. 50. bubbl.us- brainstorming online. 51. kuler- color ideas. 52. FollowUpThen- Email Reminder. 53. Let me google that for you. 54. Temporary Emails. 55. PDFescape- edit PDFs. 56. Free Fax- Send Faxes for Free. 57. Real-time RSS feeds- RSS to email. 58. Sendoid- File Transfers. 59. Tinychat- videochat.