background preloader

Foros

Facebook Twitter

Piotr Truszczynski CG Architecture works. Check out the CG Architecture works of Piotr Truszczynski - Talented CG Artist based in Poland and co-founder of Graphics Studio Motionfront Ads.

Piotr Truszczynski CG Architecture works

Interview with Viktor Fretyán. Welcome to CG Record, Viktor Fretyan is a very talented CG Artist that has won numerous Awards and has been praised for His artistic Architectural Visualization skills among professionals and some of His works has been published by Ballistic Publishing, a pioneer in publishing the Best Digital Art works in the Universe.

Interview with Viktor Fretyán

He was kind enough to chat with us and answer some of our questions. Hi Viktor, Please introduce yourself and give a brief background on how you got involved in the CG industry. I am from Budapest, Hungary. I studied architecture but I can't really concider myself an architect. Professional 3D Architectural Visualization User Community. {E}vermotion - 3D models, textures, tutorials, architecture, 3D graphic, vray, 3ds max. 3DTotal.com - CG artists homepage with fresh CG industry news //