Contact points: ( )
Promoting people: ( )
Guidelines only based on Gharrs Pearltree
One of the most difficult things about team work is when disagreements occur and a discussion must occur to mediate the situation. Since the author is quite busy, and has many other duties on the internet (including this entire pearltree), avoiding such disputes is highly desirable.
I hope the following guidelines will avoid as many disputes as possible.
1) The team will start of on a trial basis for around 3 months, but that does not mean you won’t have my trust & respect well before that! MY membership may be terminated without notice or reason during that time—so be ready for that it should happen. Rest assured that you will keep the team pearltree if that happens and any work you have done inside the pearltree ball will not be lost—but it may disappear from the Gharr pearltree.
2) After 3 Months membership will be more solid and the author will make a note in the pearltree ball as to the reasons why Gharr has left the team—the author is very busy and hopes that time does not need to be spent on this chore.
3) Spam and advertising should be avoided. I find such things will turn away the very people I want to attract here. I think you can promote and advertise people through other channels. This includes excessive political promotions & campaigns.
4) This pearltree is designed to have the largest possible number of “readers” and age groups possible.
5) No pornography. This rule is not totally solid, you are after all in a section that contains art, photography and film and we all know such mediums do have some adult content. I will tolerate breaks in this rule if there is some artistic value in presenting it.
6) No violence or hate related material. Again this might rule might be bent for material on things that are popular culture such as Zombies and some older anime that liked horror themes.
7) Respect human rights
8) There will be border line stuff like cruelty to animals, links that lead objectionable material, hacking, excessive 404 pages, phishing, and even complaints I receive from others. These are things that could potentially split up the team that curates this section. Such material may be in an article or surrounding an article (such as advertising).
9) It’s also possible that your own pearltree or the pearltrees you link to may breach the above guidelines. I would not have accepted you as a team member if I noticed this material in your pearltree. However if in getting to know you I do notice such material, then that may also be reason for me to leave the team. Some pearltrees are very large and it will take time to properly check them out.
Teaching: Python Bibliotheca computer language. About ISKME - Open Source Education. Open Source Textbooks - IAE-Pedia. From IAE-Pedia Introduction We are all used to the idea of free public lending libraries. Benjamin Franklin helped to get this idea started in the United States well over 200 years ago. Moreover, the idea of free public schools for all is well accepted. Thus, it is not too great a leap to have a vision of education and educational materials being made available free to people of all ages throughout the world. Of course, we have a very long way to go in achieving such a vision. The Internet and rapidly improving telecommunications access and facilities throughout the world have brought a new dimension to the idea of universal, free education. Of course, we have to think more carefully about the meaning of "free. " In addition, it costs to access the Internet.
Finally, there is the cost of the devices people use to access the Internet. Developing Free Educational Materials This is a worldwide effort. We are on the cusp of a global revolution in teaching and learning. Multimedia Educational Resource for Learning and Online Teaching. Return to MERLOT II Home Page Search all MERLOT Select to go to your profile Click to expand login or register menu Select to go to your workspace Select to go to your Dashboard Report Select to go to your Content Builder Select to log out Search Terms Enter username Enter password Please give at least one keyword of at least three characters for the search to work with.
Select OK to launch help window cancel help You are now going to MERLOT Help.It will open in a new window For optimal performance of MERLOT functionality, use IE 9 or higher, or Safari on mobile devices You are now going to MERLOT Help. Curriki.
Team Information. Team Information - team curated. Learning to code.