background preloader

Government regulations

Facebook Twitter

Se1. Set up a business in the UK. 02formng. HMRC Course: Tax guide for your self-employed business. Choosing the Right Legal Status for your Business. Set up a private limited company. Register if you're self-employed or a sole trader. If you’ve sent tax returns before You’ll need to find your 10-digit Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) from when you registered for Self Assessment previously, so HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) can link your accounts.

Register if you're self-employed or a sole trader

If you can’t use these forms You can use this form instead. You can fill it in on-screen then print off and post to HMRC. Working for yourself. SoleTrader 1. HMRC Course: syob. HMRC Course: syob. HMRCgovuk. La10empl. Welcome to Emplaw Online. 28buslaw. HMRC webinars, e-learning, email alerts and videos for businesses and agents.