background preloader

Discussion

Facebook Twitter

Main Page. My family is a bit odd. I think I’ve mentioned that before. But that’s the family I know about. See, there is a whole huge side of my family I don’t know. It’s a bit strange. Lemme explain. My father didn’t get along with his family at all, and I don’t think his mother did with hers either. That was always it. Except once, this one single time, my father tells me we’re going to a birthday party. Well, sure, if you say so. So we go to this party. So we get there and there are no less than 100 people there. I met some of them, I couldn’t tell you any of their names, at all. Anyway we went, we left, I have never seen these people since.

I mean when I date, ever since this, so most of my life, I wonder, in the back of my head, if the person could possibly be a cousin. I wouldn’t ever know until we had little French Royalty inbred kids! I’m going to have to start getting DNA tests with everyone I meet, I fear. So yes. Like this: Like Loading... Get Satisfaction - People-Powered Customer Service.

GTDTiddlyWiki Forum :: Index. Conversate. Poetry Carnival. PodcastAlley.com -- Podcast Directory : The place to find Podcas. Plastic: Politics, Culture, Point Of View. Metafilter | Community Weblog. Boing Boing: A Directory of Wonderful Things. AncientWorlds.