10 Things You Probably Didn't Know about Internet. June 28, 2014 Did you know that 49% of Internet traffic comes from humans while the remaining 51% is made up of bots?
Did you know that the first web site was created in 1991? How about the fact that it took Internet 4 years to reach 50.000.000 people but it took television 13 years and radio 18 years to reach the same milestone? Weird enough, did you know that around 65% of all images on the Internet are of naked women? These and several other weird facts about Internet is the topic of the graphic below. 10 Things to keep in Mind When Loving a Highly Creative Person. It has been proven that highly creative people’s brains work quite differently than other brains.
That special brain wiring that can create such wonderful art, music, and writing can often lead to strain in a relationship, because of those differences. If you’ve ever loved a highly creative person, you know that it can seem like they live in their own little word at times, and that thought isn’t far from the truth. Canadian Letters And Images Home Page. The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows.
✿ Our favorite set. Forms - N.Y. State Courts. The Universal Packing List. Harry Potter Astrology. *~*~ THE UNOFFICIAL, SIXTH YEAR HOGWARTS SCHOLAR'S GUIDE TO WIZARDLY SUN SIGNS ~*~*(or, What's my sign, and does the Sorting Hat know or care?)
By Isobel Wren of the Slythrin Rising mailing list * This guide uses Western sun signs rather than Chinese, Indian, Mayan, or other sun signs. Introduce Yourself! 10 Easy Ways to Hide Assets From Your Spouse - DailyFinance. Financial infidelity and lies are all too common in marriages.
One in three people admitted to financial infidelity against their partner, according to a January poll for the National Endowment for Financial Education. Saint-Germain: The Immortal Count. IS IT POSSIBLE that a man can achieve immortality - to live forever?
That is the startling claim of a historical figure known as Count de Saint-Germain. Records date his birth to the late 1600s, although some believe that his longevity reaches back to the time of Christ. He has appeared many times throughout history - even as recently as the 1970s - always appearing to be about 45 years old. He was known by many of the most famous figures of European history, including Casanova, Madame de Pampadour, Voltaire, King Louis XV, Catherine the Great, Anton Mesmer and others. Who was this mysterious man? When the man who first became known as Saint-Germain was born is unknown, although most accounts say he was born in the 1690s. Zumba fitness workout full video - YouTube. 252 of Japan’s favorite animated gifs. Hey, you got a minute to spare?
Actually make that a couple dozen minutes. Letters From Strangers. The mayonnaise jar and two cups of coffee - I Love Coffee. This story has been on the internet for a while and I would like to share it with you in case you hadn't read it yet.
The Mayonnaise Jar and Two Cups of Coffee When things in your lives seem almost too much to handle, when 24 hours in a day are not enough, remember the mayonnaise jar and the 2 cups of coffee. Miss Natty's Beauty Diary Blog: Step by Step Eyebrow Filling Tutorial. Everyone uses different brow filling methods - some swear soley by pencils, while others prefer brow powders.
You may even prefer a cream product (such as a brown cream liner) or a brow-marker (such as Milani Brow Tint Pen). I love switching up products all of the time, so my brow routine changes often. Today, I'm going to go through one way I fill in my brows using both an eyebrow pencil and an eyebrow powder. Don't feel the need to go run out and purchase a brow powder - Any matte brown eyeshadow similar to your hair color will do. Neil deGrasse Tyson fascinatingly answers "How long until humans get to another galaxy" Indulgy - Everyone deserves a perfect world! 1500 Year Old Bible Claims Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Awe - LIBRARY OF MOST CONTROVERSIAL FILES. Discovered and kept secret in the year 2000, the book contains the Gospel of Barnabas – a discipl...
Discovered and kept secret in the year 2000, the book contains the Gospel of Barnabas – a disciple of Christ – which shows that Jesus was not crucified, nor was he the son of God, but a Prophet. The book also calls Apostle Paul “The Impostor”. A Father's Instructions for Life.
Dorothy Parker Quotes (Author of The Portable Dorothy Parker) Your True Self Revealed - Fast Fun Free Personality Tests. This is your private report page. If you wish to share your results with your friends and family, use the links below. You have not saved your results to your account yet. If this is your report page and you wish to save your results, click here to sign in. Generate a Random Name - Fake Name Generator. What Goes Around, Comes Around. The Freeloader’s Toolbelt: 50 Tools to Help You Get Anything Free Online.