background preloader

Zabasearch.com

Zabasearch.com

Deep Web Intelligence We are finding many different industries are able to capitalize on Data-as-a-Service (DaaS). In this post we’ll uncover how a mining company is using BrightPlanet’s Data-as-a-Service model to monitor the Ebola health outbreak to keep their expatriates informed and out of harm’s way with the use of one dataset. You’ll see what type of data is harvested and how it is enriched to make it usable. Continue reading At BrightPlanet, we receive a number of questions about how BrightPlanet’s technology differs from our biggest competitors. In this post, we hope to give you an understanding of how extraction companies and BrightPlanet’s harvesting technology don’t compete, as one may think, and explore the advantages of each individual technology. Continue reading Earlier this week, Forbes released an article titled “Insider Trading on the Dark Web”. Continue reading Continue reading With more data than ever existing online, that value of accessing data from the World Wide Web has never been greater.

Search Engine Colossus PageRank Mathematical PageRanks for a simple network, expressed as percentages. (Google uses a logarithmic scale.) Page C has a higher PageRank than Page E, even though there are fewer links to C; the one link to C comes from an important page and hence is of high value. If web surfers who start on a random page have an 85% likelihood of choosing a random link from the page they are currently visiting, and a 15% likelihood of jumping to a page chosen at random from the entire web, they will reach Page E 8.1% of the time. (The 15% likelihood of jumping to an arbitrary page corresponds to a damping factor of 85%.) PageRank (PR) is an algorithm used by Google Search to rank websites in their search engine results. PageRank works by counting the number and quality of links to a page to determine a rough estimate of how important the website is. Description[edit] Cartoon illustrating the basic principle of PageRank. Other factors like Author Rank can contribute to the importance of an entity. where At

Public Intelligence Blog Creative Commons Search Skip to content Free Public Records Lexipedia Top of the Web Follow Springo on : Find top sites My top sites Top Sites News Music Video Sports Online Games Shopping Maps Photos Movies Select your setting: Search Engine Directory Kritik am Intelligenzbegriff Der Begriff der Intelligenz erfährt häufig Kritik von verschiedenen Seiten, insbesondere die Zusammenfassung vieler geistigen Leistungen in einem Begriff, die Messung mit Intelligenztests und ihr Ergebnis, der IQ. Eine grundsätzliche Kritik am Intelligenzbegriff formulierte bereits Theodor W. Adorno im Artikel I.Q. (Nr. 126) seiner Minima Moralia (1946/47). „Intelligent“ würden Verhaltensweisen genannt, die dem jeweiligen „fortgeschrittensten technischen Entwicklungsstand“ angemessen seien und zwar auch in Bereichen, in denen dieses gar nicht erforderlich sei. Der Intelligenzforschung wird (unter anderem von Freerk Huisken) vorgeworfen, ideologisch belastet zu sein. Oft wird kritisiert, dass Intelligenztests – und damit die allgemein verwendete Definition von „Intelligenz“ als eine Anzahl kognitiver Fähigkeiten – Personen und besonders Kinder aus niedrigen sozialen Schichten oder auch Minderheiten wie Afroamerikaner benachteilige. Soziale Diskriminierung[Bearbeiten] 1.

The Peer to Peer Search Engine instaGrok Seeks Seeks is a websearch proxy and collaborative distributed tool for websearch. Content Seeks code provides: a web proxy,a websearch meta search engine that aggregates results and ranks them based on consensus.a plugin system and a set of default plugins, including websearch and ad blocking plugins.a P2P collaborative filter that enables decentralized collaborative searching and sharing. Installation Dependencies: libcurllibxml2libpcretokyo cabinetprotocol bufferslibevent (optional, 2.x preferred)opencv (optional)docbook2x-man (optionnal) From the root directory, run . Compilation options can be listed with . Running Seeks This is an early version of Seeks, it is recommended your run it from the repository you compiled it from. cd src . see . For example, by default seeks does not run as a daemon. Other important options can be modified in the configuration file, src/config By default, seeks runs as proxy on the local machine (127.0.0.1) on port 8250. Troubleshooting

DirSense - Infinite Impression

Related: