background preloader

Knowledge Vision

Knowledge Vision
Related:  Marketing & Communications

Lightweight Marketing Automation - Fast, Easy, Affordable PowToon : Online business presentation software to create free, cool, animated, powerpoint video alternatives TREK People develop proficiency and mastery through a balanced blend of learning activities, including a combination of formal, informal, and experiential learning. But traditional Learning Management Systems are designed to support only formal learning, which accounts for approximately 10% of the real learning that happens. Without support for the other 90%—the informal and experiential learning—learning professionals have no easy way to manage and support the entire learning process. Now, there’s a way to manage all the learning in your organization: formal, informal, and experiential: TREKTM Learning Experience Manager. TREK Learning Experience Manager (LEM): Optimize the Path to Productivity People learn best by doing. TREK makes it easy to track and measure learning that is focused on experience. With TREK, your people will get up to speed faster! How TREK Learning Experience Manager Works Mobile First! TREK LEM supports today’s mobile on-the-go workforce: Experience API Supports Coaching

Envato Market Envato Market ThemeForest CodeCanyon VideoHive AudioJungle GraphicRiver PhotoDune 3DOcean ActiveDen Guest Cart Create an Envato Account Sign In Search Envato Market Search ThemeForest Launch beautiful, responsive websites faster with themes and templates for WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Landing Pages and more. Browse themes & templates CodeCanyon Ship software faster with sliders, plugins, scripts and code for WordPress, PHP, Javascript, HTML5, Bootstrap, iOS, Android and more. Browse code & plugins VideoHive Produce slick videos and motion graphics with a huge range of stock footage, After Effects logos and intros, Apple Motion templates and more. Browse footage & motion AudioJungle Add emotion, energy and impact to your projects with music and sound effects for film, games, trailers, promos, podcasts, backgrounds and more. Browse music & sounds GraphicRiver Browse graphics & vectors PhotoDune Browse photos & images 3DOcean Browse 3D models & textures ActiveDen Browse Flash & Unity Pixity Land

Blog Marketing Digital B2B | Le Blog Kinoa Social CRM Simplified. | Turn Communities into Customers. pressfarm - Find journalists to write about your startup. Make Business Video | Animated Video Production | GoAnimate.com Startup Marketing Blog - By Sean Ellis GrowthHackers - A Community for the Growth Obsessed to Connect and Get Inspired Performance Marketing News | PerformanceIN

Related: