background preloader

WebBot et Conscience Globale

WebBot et Conscience Globale
Pour y voir un peu plus clair, à la suite de demande répétées d’internautes cherchant des infos à propos des sites officiels des Web Bots, je vais fournir ici les liens essentiels à connaître pour comprendre cette affaire… Pour commencer, le projet Web bot est né d’une rencontre entre George Ure et "Cliff" en Juillet 2001 Ils sont tous les 2 webmasters de leurs sites officiels respectifs : Urbansurvival.com : site de George Ure -page d’introduction : -page sur la crise économique : -sur les modèles de prédiction : on trouve sur son site un pdf comprenant un aperçu des prédictions pour 2008-2009 Halfpasthuman.com : site prédictif du dénommé "Cliff" basé sur les techniques ALTA (Asymetric Language Trend Analysis) et ses "Calamitous Web Bot Predictions" pour 2008 2009. C’est lui qui propose des rapports sur abonnement, 280 $ pour une première souscription, 70 $ la suite… VTernet TV, une web tv indépendante. Il a remarqué la chose suivante au moment des attentats du 11 Septembre 2001

http://www.neotrouve.com/?p=67

Related:  Internet

Synchronicity Synchronicity is the occurrence of two or more events that appear to be meaningfully related but not causally related. Synchronicity holds that such events are "meaningful coincidences". The concept of synchronicity was first defined by Carl Jung, a Swiss psychiatrist, in the 1920s.[1] During his career, Jung furnished several slightly different definitions of it.[2] Jung variously defined synchronicity as an "acausal connecting (togetherness) principle," "meaningful coincidence," and "acausal parallelism." The Lost Tools of Learning That I, whose experience of teaching is extremely limited, should presume to discuss education is a matter, surely, that calls for no apology. It is a kind of behavior to which the present climate of opinion is wholly favorable. Bishops air their opinions about economics; biologists, about metaphysics; inorganic chemists, about theology; the most irrelevant people are appointed to highly technical ministries; and plain, blunt men write to the papers to say that Epstein and Picasso do not know how to draw. Up to a certain point, and provided the the criticisms are made with a reasonable modesty, these activities are commendable.

BenRayfield: Global Telepathy Network The universe equals Chaitin's Constant. I will explain how to use it statistically to create a global telepathy network, which we would eventually learn to use for more advanced things. UPDATE: This thread explains something which is true about the multiverse (in my opinion) but is less relevant to creating a global telepathy network than my Gravity For Patterns theory: UPDATE: I explained it in a different way here UPDATE: This was written in the middle of Its been scientifically verified by as 2.9% chance of it happening by random chance and 97.1% chance what was measured was not random, measured by their devices at many places across the Earth. Solar Activity and Human Behavior: a link? In response to an earlier post I did about Solar Flares and GPS disruption, someone commented about the affects that solar activity can have on human behavior. Having read more about it since then, it seems that there are some interesting correlations. Here are some links I found on the subject:

The Empathic Civilization The Empathic Civilization: The Race to Global Consciousness in a World in Crisis is a 2010 non-fiction book written by Jeremy Rifkin. It connects the evolution of communication and energy development in civilizations with psychological and economic development in humans. Rifkin considers the latest phase of communication and energy regimes—that of electronic telecommunications and fossil fuel extraction—as bringing people together on the nation-state level based on democratic capitalism, but at the same time creating global problems, like climate change, pandemics, and nuclear proliferation.

Laws of physics vary throughout the universe, new study suggests A team of astrophysicists based in Australia and England has uncovered evidence that the laws of physics are different in different parts of the universe. The team -- from the University of New South Wales, Swinburne University of Technology and the University of Cambridge -- has submitted a report of the discovery for publication in the journal Physical Review Letters. A preliminary version of the paper is currently under peer review. The report describes how one of the supposed fundamental constants of Nature appears not to be constant after all. Instead, this 'magic number' known as the fine-structure constant -- 'alpha' for short -- appears to vary throughout the universe.

Jeremy Rifkin: 'The Empathic Civilization': Rethinking Human Nature in the Biosphere Era Two spectacular failures, separated by only 18 months, marked the end of the modern era. In July 2008, the price of oil on world markets peaked at $147/ barrel, inflation soared, the price of everything from food to gasoline skyrocketed, and the global economic engine shut off. Growing demand in the developed nations, as well as in China, India, and other emerging economies, for diminishing fossil fuels precipitated the crisis. Purchasing power plummeted and the global economy collapsed. That was the earthquake that tore asunder the industrial age built on and propelled by fossil fuels.

Australian Engineers Unveil "Free Energy Machine" THE world may soon be able to buy one of the Far North's most controversial yet revolutionary inventions. The Lutec 1000 free energy machine have resurfaced after six years of steering clear of the public spotlight, having been granted patents in at least 60 countries around the world, including the US, China and India. Engineers John Christie and Lou Brits, who have endured intense criticism after they first unveiled their invention in 2001, are now preparing to construct a prototype of their revolutionary power device they hope to market within the next two years. The dynamic duo said they felt somewhat vindicated they had been able to land patents for their device and have had the Lutec verified by an independent engineer. "When we first kicked off, there was a huge fuss about it and people said we’d never get patents for it," Mr Christie said. "They said it would never work, so we couldn’t get patents, so it’s a good thing to see now."

Related: