background preloader

7 Nifty Ways To Hang And Organize Things

7 Nifty Ways To Hang And Organize Things
I have been bitten by the organizing bug. It all started since moving with only five boxes (really should do a post on that, life changing!). I have learned that it is much easier to organize when you have less stuff. Much more fun too! I found some pretty genius ideas on Pinterest that I had to share. Be sure to click on over to the posts, as most have more great ideas :). You scrappers are going to love this idea! Hang magazines and newspaper from pretty clothes hangers from Better Home And Gardens – they have an entire slideshow of organization ideas! How about you, any great ideas for organizing? Happy Monday friends, here’s to a great week! ~Destri

http://www.themotherhuddle.com/7-nifty-ways-to-hang-and-organize-things/

Related:  Organization IdeasalexiscolbycarringtonHome help and organizationStoring things

How to organize a kitchen (with a door!) I officially love the door organizer. But, now with the magnetic knife addition and some re- organizing, I really, really love it. I’m seriously considering open kitchen shelving in my future home. It makes putting things away so simple. Here’s the door with it’s new arrangement… Organizing: Cigar Boxes I love having my own little studio, but it’s quite chaotic most of the time because of all of the stuff I tend to hoard. Vintage hardware, old cigar labels, broken jewelry parts, and all kinds of pieces and parts I pick up at flea markets and thrift stores that I know I can find a use for one day in a craft project. But storing supplies in plastic bins out in the open isn’t too attractive, aesthetically speaking. I have plenty of plastic storage, but those are tucked away in my cupboards. And since vintage cigar boxes tend to have such beautiful graphics, I can hardly resist organizing with them.

How to Get Oragnized - 100 Organizing Tips The meals, the kids, the housework, the job…the only way to stay sane is to get organized. Fat chance, you say? Remember, the goal of organizing isn’t to make your house pristine; it’s to make your life more functional. So don’t straighten for neatness sake—create an organized foundation for all the roles you play. The Housekeeper Tutorial: Scarf or Belt Closet Hanger Home » $5 and Under, Accessories, cheap crafts, Headline, Tutorials 24 July 2013 7,841 views 5 Comments by summer I love scarves. It's a crazy obsession of mine. Sunglass Solution Share this image Share It Pin It I have quite a few sunglasses, but I can never keep track of them since they're always strewn about in random spots throughout my place. Yesterday I created a more streamlined solution, while still adhering to the minimalist vibe of my bedroom.

No Purchase Necessary Junk Drawer Organization Everyone’s got one (or more), but no one likes to share it! Well, I’m going to! Part of my commitment to change is organization, and our two kitchen junk drawers are my number one offenders at the moment! So, I did the most logical thing and dumped both of them out on our family room floor and decided to just start from scratch! 50 Ways to Organize Your Home “Organize” is a familiar word heard on many of today’s popular decorating shows. Every family has its struggles with some type of clutter whether it is stacks of papers or a cluttered and cramped bathroom. In fact, the National Association of Professional Organizers reports that 80% of what we keep we never use, we wear 20% of the clothes we own while the other 80% hangs there just in case, and 25% of adults say they pay bills late because they lost them. If you have stacks of papers, frazzled mornings, or lost car keys, use the following ideas to help you organize your family and home. Evenings/Mornings: Build a mudroom with discount store bookshelves and coat hooks!

25 Beautiful DIY Ways to Store Jewelry By Jaime Morrison Curtis | Jewelry and organization were two words that didn’t get along with me very well. I really tried to be better about it, but it was always too easy to set earrings on the counter, a bracelet on the craft table and toss a necklace in my purse. Before I knew it I had lost most of my favorite pieces because I had put them in a perfect place where I won’t forget it. Then I discovered DIY jewelry storage and I was hooked.

Related: