background preloader



Related:  JobInternationalSA

Vacancies and Internships - ABOUT GWP Programme Assistant, to be based in the Stockholm global secretariat. Deadline for applications is 26 February 2016. GWP's Internship Programme GWP provides opportunities for students to work in an area related to GWP's activities in order to: promote a better understanding of water resources managementoffer practical experience which complements their field of study. Interns are fully involved in the work programme of the Secretariat in Stockholm, Sweden, to carry out assignments relevant to their studies.

Institute of Paralegals - Recommended UK Firms We do not operate a recruitment service. Instead we work with preferred recruitment partners: AllAboutLaw Baby Barristers YPA : Young Professionals in the Arts IKT – the International Association of Curators of Contemporary Art. It is a members organisation that represents the professional interests of curators from across the world and brings them together to exchange ideas. Emerging Leaders of New York Arts (ELNYA) – a New York City-based networking and professional development group that explores new ideas,

HRMS Vacancies <p class="errorMsg">This site uses JavaScript for part of its functionality. If you are reading this message, it is because JavaScript was not detected on your computer. Please install and/or enable JavaScript before continuing. Jobseekers - Job Opportunities for Graduates This section is for jobseekers from the university and polytechnic sectors, and for those in general who have higher qualifications: students and graduates, teachers and researchers. As certain job sectors are in demand in particular EU countries, highly-qualified jobseekers have good chances of finding a job abroad. If you plan to start your professional career, find a new job, or a training opportunity in another country of the European Economic Area (EEA) and/or Switzerland, please have a look at the sections below and the related links. Transition from student life to professional life abroad Transition from school to work can be a time of uncertainty.

International Development You must be a member on to attend this event. Please log in before responding to this event RSVP. Devex cordially invites you to the one-hour interactive FREE webinar on {*style:<b>“Getting Your Next Development Job” By Kate Warren, Devex Global Recruiting Services Director February 9, 2011, 12:00PM-1:00PM EST Mobility Scheme & Academic Offer — Latin American Engineering and Information Technologies Network Who can participate? In order to be eligible, candidates Must be a national of one of the countries covered by the partnership (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico or Nicaragua)For the sandwich doctorate (exchange) and post-doc mobility, the home and host universities and the individual candidate must agree on the visit program that may include lectures, research activities and/or a training program. Must not have resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the EU countries Must not be beneficiaries of another Erasmus Mundus scholarship at the time of submitting their application to the partnership or during all the period of stay in Europe.

International-Job Boards,Employers,Headhunters,Executive Recruiters,Staff Recruiters,Jobs in Switzerland Being allowed to work and reside in Switzerland Switzerland, with 7.8 million people, has a foreign population of 22 percent. The country is not part of the European Union, though it has a set of bilateral agreements with the EU, that make working for citizens from other EU member states possible without any hindrance. The same does not apply for citizens from non EU countries such as the USA, Canada and Australia. Unless you are an executive transferee (i.e. a person sent by the parent company to do a management or technical job in the Swiss subsidiary), it is very difficult to get a work and residence permit for Switzerland. There are some exceptions for people who have very special and rare skills for which there is a shortage in Switzerland.

Vacancies at the EEA Go straight to all open vacancies In a spirit of transparency, the names of Selection Committee members are made available to the public. If you have an enquiry concerning our selection procedures, please send this to recruitment.enquiries at How to apply - Swedish Migration Agency If you are granted a permit for more than three months you will receive a residence permit card. The card proves that you have permission to reside in Sweden and contains information such as your fingerprints and photograph. If you need an entry visa for travel to Sweden you should therefore visit the Swedish Embassy or Consulate General as soon as possible to be photographed and fingerprinted. You need to do this even if you have previously had a residence permit card, as the information is not saved.