G Apps

Facebook Twitter
There are some videos where it's useful to skip the first 30%. Most vlogs, anything uploaded by a teenager, anything uploaded by one of YouTube's big stars (JennaMarbles, Tobuscus, iJustine, PewDiePie, SkyDoesMinecraft, etc)*... On the other hand, ideally YouTube would also skip the other 70% of the video for those guys. *Rooster Teeth and freddiew are exceptions to this. The Six Best YouTube URL Tricks

The Six Best YouTube URL Tricks

Password Protect a Google Drive Spreadsheet with This Script
Ten Tricks To Make Yourself a Gmail Master I've got one, here's how to change the label colours to anything you want; Using chrome just open gmail on your PC, left-click the small label colour box in the left hand menu (just on the right of your label) to bring up the label colour picker, hover over a colour you don't use (the current RGB will show up), right-click and select 'inspect element'. Then just edit the two rgb values in this line (which will be highlighted) by double clicking 'style='

Ten Tricks To Make Yourself a Gmail Master

Find the Large Attachments Eating Up Your Gmail Space with a Simple Search Nope. One of my long-standing Gmail complaints. Every email client requires you to delete the entire message. The attachment is PART of the original, it's not a separate entity. The digital paper-trail requires you to forward a modified copy (without the attachment) if you want a copy without the data in your inbox. Find the Large Attachments Eating Up Your Gmail Space with a Simple Search
Supercharge Google Reader with Styles and Extensions
Sign Into Your Google Account on Public Computers Without Typing Anything
Google play is the only service holding me back from doing a complete transfer. Sadly, when I researched into this, Google Play purchases cannot be transferred. If you're talking about Android apps, you can log into multiple google accounts on your device and it's absolutely no hassle to use a different account for Play than you use for Voice, Contacts, Calendars, Plus, etc. (I would imagine that music & movies would be the same.) You basically just log into the appropriate account for each service's app. How Can I Migrate My Google Data from One Account to Another? How Can I Migrate My Google Data from One Account to Another?
Make Labels Stand Out, Create Filters, and Other Things You May Be Confused About with the New Gmail It's like they think all GMail users have poor vision or aren't good at reading. Everything's too huge! Even with the "compact" setting. I like a dense screen so I can see a lot without having to scroll. Make Labels Stand Out, Create Filters, and Other Things You May Be Confused About with the New Gmail