Main. Open Geiger Project. Arduino Collection. Minibloq. Phduino - pH meter using Arduino board for glass electrode. This project describes an open software open hardware pH meter using an Arduino/Freeduino board. In other words, this is an electronic circuit to be connected with a glass electrode pH sensor. It was possible by the idea from my friend Mr. Denis Vidal, the space that my supervisor gave me, prof. Dr. Emanuel Carrilho, BioMicS Group, Instituto de Química de São Carlos, Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil, and by facilities and suggestions from prof.
pH is a very important property in aqueous solutions. For example, it is necessary control the pH of an aquarium. The pHduino can operate using a LCD to display the pH and the temperature data like a pH meter. The signal gain (slope) and the signal offset are adjusted manually by trimpots. It seems inferior and a little bit more expensive compared with a pH meter bench instrument. Again, it is not intent to be a high resolution analytical instrument to compete with a commercial pH meter. PCB layout. Electronic scheme. pH Meter - ProjectWIKI. Bildr.
Playground - CM17A. Overview: The CM17A is a dongle that sends X10 commands (ON, OFF, BRIGHT, DIM) via RF to X10 receivers.
The receivers then send signals down the house wiring to control lights and appliances. The CM17A is relatively cheap (about 10USD on eBay). This technique is a good safe way to (wirelessly) control devices connected to the house wiring. Hardware Connection: Two digital pins and GND on the the Arduino are connected to the RTS, DTR, and GND pins on a DB9 connector which is plugged into the CM17A. Code: I used the common reference for the CM17A protocol from . Originally I posted the CM17A function and example here, but DaveK was nice enough to turn it into a class so it could be used as a library. The sketch below shows how to use the "X10Firecracker" library and provides the basics you will need to control the CM17A. /* Arduino Interface to the CM17A Wireless X10 dongle. You'll find the library with a similar example here: X10Firecracker.zip Note: License:
Blog. After two years, I think I have my Replicator (apparently the first one shipped) finally working reliably to produce >1 hour prints.
Thank you @iandanforth for asking if I had a description of the mods I did and prompting me to write this. The Replicator has been a very frustrating product. After a few out-of-the-box failures, it worked great for the first week and then rapidly deteriorated. And a few months later, the Replicator 2 was announced and support for my product rapidly evaporated. Many of the things I print are small and take <15 minutes to print, so I’ve been dealing with a <30% success rate of printing, or using other 3d printers. The heated build platform and thermocouple issues were just bad original parts from Makerbot.
Assuming the basic mechatronics of the printer work, the most critical fix is the new extruder design. The next most critical mod is replacing those stupid plastic cantilever arms with something sturdier. なんでも作っちゃう、かも。 OpenEnergyMonitor.