The concept of modern courtside sartorial style may have been pioneered by Michael Jordan, but after two decades LeBron James owns it.
Since designers earn a living in the fashion industry, it makes sense that some of them treat clothes as uniforms, wearing variations of the same outfit day in and day out. But there's nothing wrong with knowing exactly what you want to put on in the morning because it's pretty much the same thing you wore the day before. It's a sartorial decision that could both make your life easier and help you look better.
1. A man has to discover his own taste and then base his sartorial decisions on that—you shouldn’t buy something because you saw it on TV.
1. Gay men and straight men dress nearly the same now.
1. One of the biggest mistakes men make is wearing T-shirts. I understand why you’d want to wear them, especially if you’re a single man.
1. We’re not living in a very creative era.
She doesn't have a reality series, and you won't see her dissecting Oscars attire on E!, but Ilaria Urbinati, 30, is the woman behind some of Hollywood's best-dressed men.
1. Style is about personality.
1. It’s a sign of insecurity if you’re overdressed. 2.
1. I don’t understand why everybody thinks that dressing casually is so much more comfortable. I’m as comfortable in a suit as I am in anything else.