Get flash to fully experience Pearltrees
Twitter Follower Get More Followers and benefit from the following advantages: No Password/ No Follow back .
The Slashdot effect , also known as slashdotting , occurs when a popular website links to a smaller site, causing a massive increase in traffic. This overloads the smaller site, causing it to slow down or even temporarily become unavailable.
What's in a name? If it happens to be Twitter, the answer is roughly $1.1 billion. In just four years, Twitter has gone from birdsong to the most used word in the English language, according to Global Language Monitor data for 2009. ("Obama" was a close second.)
Looking to break into a social media career? Here's pretty much everything you need to know about the job and the people who do it every day. Nearly 80% of corporations use social media, so there's plenty of opportunity for aspiring strategists — especially as the other 20% get on board. Step 1: Get a Twitter account — 100% of social media managers represented in the survey have one, and you have to know the lay of the land if you're going to innovate and build a brand on said land.
Why you have to apply We require our users to apply simply because we want to keep the quality of the design submitted here and by doing this we can all have a role of making the web a prettier place. You do not need to be highly skilled but at least have a sense of design since this service offer feedbacks from top level designers. We will try to answer every application so you will know if you were approved or not.
Yesterday, Echo CEO Khris Loux participated on a panel at Deloitte Industry Week about the Postdigital enterprise. The event was held at Deloitte University , a leadership center in West Lake, TX, and drew an audience of senior partners from around the country for a three day learning and development session. Here is a picture of the panel in action: Khris Loux at Deloitte Industry Week
This is a guest post by Shane Mac. He was the web marketing manager at Gist and is now part of the awesome team at Zaarly.com. When you’re trying to reach important people for your brand and share your message, it’s easy to get lost in the attention deficit zone. At Gist, we came up with a novel way of finding the people we admire, learning more about the information they share in social networks, and amplifying their message so that they know that we’d like to say hello.