Get flash to fully experience Pearltrees
Only the time and attention we give ourselves demonstrates how much we love and admire ourselves. Self love requires that we place ourselves at the top of our priority list. Self-nurturing is everything that makes us feel positive, happy and joyful.
post written by: Marc Email Asking the right questions is the answer… It’s not the answers you get from others that will help you, but the questions you ask of yourself. Here are 40 thought-provoking questions to help you refresh and refocus your thinking: Please share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.
- When you are sad, call on John 14 - When you don’t feel loved, call on Romans 8:38-39 - When you have sinned, call on 1 John 1:8-9 - When you are facing danger, call on Psalm 91 - When people have failed you, call on Psalm 27 - When God feel far from you, call on Psalm 139
(This post was first published May 9, 2009 .) Lots of people are wondering what God is calling them to do. And that is a good question. But on the way to the answer, we fill in many answers. So let me suggest some of the things that God did not call you to. You are not called to be me.
Do we really need an intro? I get asked on a second date 90% of the time. Now,the other 10% doesn’t mean I didn’t want a second date, but it didn’t always happen. Follow my rules, assuming you are not a crazy fool on the date, and you can pretty much count on a second date. 1.
There are many myths about stress preventing us from living longer, happier, and healthier lives. Here are eight of the most common: This seems true, just as the Earth seems flat, but stress actually comes from the thoughts you have about your circumstances, not the circumstances themselves.
One of my friends sent this to me, and I posted it on my xanga . The guys that saw it said that most of them are very true. 50 Things Girls should Know about Guys: 1.
If he’s not calling you. If he’s not texting you. If he’s looking for other girls to date. If he’s not taking you out on dates.