background preloader

Personal

Facebook Twitter

Soup & hats. Happy Hippity Hop! We're taking a long weekend off here for the Easter break (we're working on a new website with hopes of getting a bit more done with the extra day tucked in there).

Happy Hippity Hop!

So we're bidding you farewell early with a few links and this cute little picture tutorial (see more below) sent to our e-mail from the folks at Present&Correct. Happy wishes for your Easter and Passover break. We're heading over here later to learn how to make some marshmallow peeps! Care to join us? High/low Easter party. West coast applications close Friday at Renegade. Loving this free (April calendar) desktop wallpaper from the Free People blog. And I saw lots of rabbits hopping around here. Have a fantastic weekend! TAB Sportsbet 2011 AFL Footy Tipping Competition. TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting.

University Maryland - Home Page. Watch all your favorite tv shows and movies online free. Charles Schwab: Investment Services Including Online Investing. Investors should consider carefully information contained in the prospectus, including investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses.

Charles Schwab: Investment Services Including Online Investing

You can request a prospectus by calling Schwab at 800-435-4000. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing. Investment returns will fluctuate and are subject to market volatility, so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed or sold, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Unlike mutual funds, shares of ETFs are not individually redeemable directly with the ETF. Shares are bought and sold at market price, which may be higher or lower than the net asset value (NAV). Schwab’s short-term redemption fee of $49.95 will be charged on redemption of funds purchased through Schwab’s Mutual Fund OneSource® service (and certain other funds with no transaction fees) and held for 90 days or less. 1. There are many different types of fees and commissions, and they may not all appear in one place, such as your account statement.

Small Business Loans, Payroll Services & Other Small Business Services from Bank of America. Advertising Practices We strive to provide you with information about products and services you might find interesting and useful.

Small Business Loans, Payroll Services & Other Small Business Services from Bank of America

Relationship-based ads and online behavioral advertising help us do that. Here's how it works: We gather information about your online activities, such as the searches you conduct on our Sites and the pages you visit. This information may be used to deliver advertising on our Sites and offline (for example, by phone, email and direct mail) that's customized to meet specific interests you may have. If you prefer that we do not use this information, you may opt out of online behavioral advertising. Also, if you opt out of online behavioral advertising, you may still see ads when you sign in to your account, for example through Online Banking or MyMerrill.

To learn more about relationship-based ads, online behavioral advertising and our privacy practices, please review the Bank of America Online Privacy Notice and our Online Privacy FAQs. Welcome. Melbourne Metropolitan Area. View the current warnings for Victoria Forecast issued at 4:20 pm EDT on Monday 19 October 2015.

Melbourne Metropolitan Area

Forecast for the rest of Monday Summary Mostly clear. Chance of any rain: 0% Melbourne area Mostly clear. Tuesday 20 October Min 14 Max 29 A few showers developing. Possible rainfall: 1 to 5 mm Chance of any rain: 80% Cloudy. Fire Danger - High UV Alert from 9:40 am to 4:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High] Wednesday 21 October Max 18 Rain clearing. Chance of any rain: 70% Cloudy. Thursday 22 October Min 9 Possible morning shower. Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm Chance of any rain: 30% Partly cloudy. Friday 23 October Max 19 Partly cloudy. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 5% Partly cloudy. Saturday 24 October Min 7. iGoogle. Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More.