background preloader

Commonsenseerp

Facebook Twitter

Common Sense ERP is an ERP Ebook for small business, ERP accounting and ERP business solution written by Daniel Carr.

ERP Accounting Solution For Small Business. The SMB (Small and Medium sized Businesses) market place continues to struggle when it’s time for their companies to move into a bona fide ERP solution or even a more basic software accounting and business solution to manage their operations.

ERP Accounting Solution For Small Business

The Small Business market represents over 85% of the businesses in the U.S. For the remaining 15% which are larger organizations, the ERP market has become somewhat stagnant for the developers and vendors of ERP Accounting For Small Business Solutions as the upper end market has become somewhat saturated. Common Sense ERP: The Insider's Guide to Selecting ERP and Business Software eBook: Daniel Carr: Kindle Store.

Daniel Carr - ERP Consultant. Daniel has spent over 30 years in the ERP industry and has overseen over 2000 ERP implementations.

Daniel Carr - ERP Consultant

At 22 years of age, Dan started his career in ERP sales and quickly purchased his first company which developed and sold ERP software for manufacturing companies. Within a few short years Dan became an Industry leader and founder of various companies both within and external to the software industry. While primarily based in ERP software, Dan’s career was enhanced by holding founding positions and C-Level roles in companies ranging from startups up to nearly a billion dollars in sales.

His involvement has been in virtually every aspect of company life cycles and his experiences include not only ERP software but accounting, manufacturing controls, distribution, warehouse design and management, human resources, CRM and much more. Common Sense ERP, 28317 Beck Road, Ste E-17, Wixom, Michigan 48393, Wixom, Michigan, 48393, United States.

Is this your business?

Common Sense ERP, 28317 Beck Road, Ste E-17, Wixom, Michigan 48393, Wixom, Michigan, 48393, United States

Update now Common Sense ERP 28317 Beck Road, Ste E-17, Wixom, Michigan 48393, Wixom, Michigan, 48393, United States phone: 2484684688 Map of Common Sense ERP. ERP Business Solution - Common Sense ERP.