Attention all Bissell vacuum owners! Wondering why your Bissell vacuum is not running? If you want to keep your vacuum running smoothly and ensure that it lasts for a long time, there are a few things that you need to avoid. Here are some of the most common mistakes that people make when using a Bissell vacuum:
1. Not emptying the dustbin One of the most important things that you need to do when using a Bissell vacuum is to remember to empty the dustbin, the most optimal option is to clean the dustbin after every use, or at least once a week if you use it frequently.. If you don't do this, the vacuum will clog up and reduce the suction power; hence, lower the cleaning performance.
2. Using the wrong type of filter The next common mistake is to use the wrong type of filter. Bissell vacuums come with a variety of filters, depending on the model. Make sure that you check with the seller that you are using the suitable type of filter for your vacuum, as using the wrong one can cause damage to the motor and ruin your Bissell vacuum.
3. Not cleaning the brush roll The brush roll is the crucial part of the vacuum. Its main purpose is to pick up dirt and debris from the floor. For this reason, it can become clogged with hair and other debris over time. This can reduce the effectiveness, and would probably cause the vacuum to overheat. So make sure that you clean the brush roll regularly to prevent these from happening.
4. Using the vacuum on the wrong type of surface Bissell vacuums are designed to be used on many types of surfaces, for instance, carpet or hard floors. However, it doesn’t work for all surfaces. If you use the vacuum on the wrong surface, it can cause damage to the machine, as well as the surface itself. Make sure that you read the manual carefully to know which surface works and which doesn’t, and only use the vacuum on the appropriate surfaces.
Useful Reference: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/m8O161
5. Not replacing the belt when it wears out The belt is the part which drives the brush roll. Over time, it can wear out and stretch, which can reduce suction power and cause the vacuum to overheat. Make sure that you replace the belt when it wears out to avoid these problems.
6. Use the vacuum to pick up large objects Bissell vacuums are designed to pick up dirt and debris only, not large objects. Things like small toys or big bouldery items are off the menu. If you try to pick up large objects with the vacuum, it can damage the machine and break down the vacuum. Make sure that you only use the vacuum only for its intended purpose.
By avoiding these common mistakes, you can keep your Bissell vacuum running smoothly and ensure that it lasts for a long time. If you have any questions or concerns about your vacuum, don't hesitate to contact us for assistance. In case you want to own yourself a Bissell vacuum, try some of our top recommended Bissell products. Happy cleaning!
Find More Information: https://sowndhaus.audio/track/45326/what-are-the-best-bissell-vacuums-to-check-out