background preloader

Forums

Facebook Twitter

Web Designer Wall - Design Trends and Tutorials. 101 Facebook Hacks for College Students | College Degrees. College students, take note: this is the ultimate Facebook list for multitasking, productivity and shortcuts. Read below to find out all the cool things you can do with Facebook that you never knew about — saving you time and letting you combine all of your address books, contacts and calendars, advertise, and of course, meet new people and reconnect with old friends.

Facebook and… Use these hacks to combine your Facebook account with your other social media accounts or online organizers, like Google calendar, Twitter and others. Access Hacks Get around privacy settings and annoying Facebook updates with these all-access hacks. Hacks with a Cause Give your Facebook experience a little more meaning when you try out these applications. Finding Facebook Make it easier to find and access Facebook from your toolbar, desktop or anywhere else on the Web and in your computer. Facebook Apps Cleaning up Facebook Eliminate bogus adds and distracting accessories with these no-nonsense hacks. Create Amazing Tag Clouds for Website / Blog with Tagul. The Complete Guide to Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing.

The 12-Step Landing Page Rehab Program [Infographic] As with that other program, the first and most critical step is admitting you actually have a problem. So go ahead. Shout it out loud so your coworkers can hear: “My name is Earl. My conversion rate sucks, and I can't stop sending expensive PPC traffic to my homepage.” Feel better? You should. You just passed the “unofficial” first test of landing page rehab, and now you’re ready to take 12 little steps that’ll lift you from that river in Egypt (denial?!?)

Study the 12-step infographic to see where each step in the program should be applied to the conversion funnel. (Click to image view full size) View Full size version | Download a poster sized version (24"x13") Before we begin, we need a quick breathalyzer test to get some baseline metrics in place and measure how effective your treatment program is. (Click to view or print the full size graphic with the complete set of 20 questions on it.) STEP 1 - Use a Separate Landing Page for each Inbound Traffic Source Seems obvious right? Oli. The 10 Best Infographics for Internet Marketing Pros.