Electricians install and maintain electrical equipment such as lighting, electricity and heating. Residential Electrician Jacksonville works in a wide range of buildings, including homes, offices, factories, hospitals and power plants. Some repair electrical equipment in the manufacturing and engineering industries.
· Electricians work in a wide range of buildings when installing and maintaining electrical services.
· 24 / 7 Electrician Jacksonville installs and repair cables, cables, meters, switching devices, metal conduits (cables), electrical installations and equipment in new and old buildings.
· They use technical drawings and plans showing construction areas requiring electricity. In small projects, electricians can plan their own work.
· The job involves measuring, cutting, assembling and placing the wiring using various hand and power tools, such as pliers, screwdrivers, saws and drills. When restoring old buildings, electricians must first remove the old system before installing the corresponding wiring.
· The work requires significant physical activity as it also includes board lifting and whole punching. 24 / 7 Electrician Jacksonville must also make sure to order the appropriate equipment and materials before starting work.
· Electricians should isolate the electrical system and check in detail that electrical systems have been properly installed and that all circuits are safe to avoid electrocution.
· On-site Commercial Electrician Jacksonville performs a repair service for home and office appliances. They must be transferred to the customer's or company's facilities to diagnose the failure and subsequent isolation of the circuit before proceeding with the repair.
· Some faults can only be detected when it comes, for example, to faults in electronic circuits. The electrician must therefore use the insulating tools and the appropriate equipment to detect the fault.
· Residential Electrician Jacksonville work in manufacturing and engineering companies, in the maintenance and repair of machinery and electrical equipment. They are dedicated to fault diagnosis, the repair of electrical installations and equipment and the installation of new equipment. They can work with a wide range of machines or specialize in one type.
· Commercial Electrician Jacksonville often has to go to different facilities, sometimes far from home. They can work with other skilled workers, such as plumbers, masons and carpenters.
• An electrician must have the following characteristics:
• Have manual skills; use a wide variety of tools and equipment.
• Be aware of the importance of following safety procedures with precision.
• Possess skills to solve problems.
• Pay close attention to details.
• Follow the evolution of the industry.
• Be organized and work in a comprehensive and methodical way.
• Take advantage of the ability to detect and solve problems.
• Have good interpersonal and communicative skills.
• Work well alone and in a team.
• Being able to clearly explain his work to clients so that they stay calm.
• Work calmly and professionally.
• Be physically fit, as work requires kneeling and lifting heavy equipment. You may also need to work on scaffolding.
· Good concentration ability
· Organizational capabilities.
· Able to understand diagrams and technical drawings.
· Able to keep calm under pressure.
· Able to pay attention to detail.
8751 Atlantic Blvd,
Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday Closed