Elizabeth Crowe recently learned that the red couch in her family's living room holds a toxic secret -- hidden inside its foam filling is a toxic chemical that was removed from kid's pajamas more than 30 years ago due to health dangers. Today, her 16-year-old daughter, Hannah, spends countless hours lounging, playing guitar and watching movies on top of the contaminated cushions. New Flame Retardants, Other Replacement Chemicals, Pose Same Problems As Predecessors
Mr. McClendon is a Landsman. Fracking: it's all about flipping land
The Keystone XL Flim-Flam For Rep.
More Radioactive Leaks From Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Plant
Global Warming Center
Walk Score - rate an address on its walkability
Electric car vs Ferrari - Google Video