The 5 most typed words in Academia. THE 2016 PHD Comics Calendar is here!
- Adorn your dreary lab or desk with this fun calendar designed by Jorge himself: Watch the new movie! - The PHD Movie 2 screenings are in full swing! Check out the schedule to catch the screening nearest you. Summer Hiatus - PHD has been on Summer Hiatus while Jorge finishes the new PHD Movie. Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal. Academic assessment gone mad. Has accountability to stakeholders got out of hand?
Steven Ward imagines an Orwellian world of over-assessment To: All Academic StaffFrom: The University AdministrationRe: A Modest Proposal for Improving the Assessment of Academic Staff Given the growing need for our nation’s universities to become more accountable to stakeholders, it has become increasingly apparent that our academic staff are severely under-assessed. To correct this urgent problem we will be expanding assessment beyond the usual areas of research and teaching into other areas of academic life. As is the case with previous assessment endeavours, this will produce valuable data to improve transparency and accountability and enhance the overall learning environment of our university.
Here are some of the specifics of our new assessment efforts. Source: David Parkins Committee work is undoubtedly a severely under-assessed component of academic life. Our fifth assessment effort is directed at office work time. Click to rate. Amount of food you eat out of a bowl. Things Partners of Academics Say. It's an Odd Job. Coming Soon - Stay tuned for a BIG announcement about an awesome project Jorge is working on!
PHD Store - Our store was down for a while, but now it is back! Free excerpt from The PHD Movie 2! - Watch this free clip from the movie that Nature called "Astute, funny"! Les (Really) Miserables - One Year More. The Lab/Office Break Room. Endless Summer. Indigestion. Hard to Swallow. Out of time. 10 juin 2012 7 10 /06 /juin /2012 20:41 L'autre jour je suis allée à la banque pour mettre à jour mon dossier, et enfin recevoir mon courrier chez moi.
Words for Small Sets. Vacation. Working. Fading. The other side. 2012 - Vie de thésarde. Vinabem. The Mountain Top. How people in science see each other (created by @biomatushiq) Universities compete for best students with promise of first sexual encounter. 'It was almost as good as HTML5' Sexual incentives for students with high grades include everything from full ‘introductory intercourse’ with a kind, pretty member of the opposite gender in a meaningful context with mood lighting to mutual masturbation with an ageing lab technician.
Tom Logan, deputy bursar at Roehampton University, said: “Universities have finally cottoned onto the fact that very bright teenagers are often socially and sexually inept, and are likely to still be wearing ‘the V-neck jumper’ when they leave school. “Offering free sex should prove especially useful in recruiting gifted engineering students, 49% of whom currently die as virgins.”
AAB science student Stephen Malley accepted a place at the University of Polytechnic on the basis that he would get a 12 minute sexual experience with a sober female. He said: “There were other factors too, such as the excellent library, good laboratory facilities and wide-ranging social activities. Intellectual Freedom. Cell Phones. Esterification Part 1. Thursday, 23 June 2011 Esterification Part 1 Posted by khemystery at 18:53.
The PHD Movie! Out of Context Science. How do I love you? Accounts Payable. Cheapest way. Analogies. Adjectives. Honor Societies. Science Valentine. Porn For Women. d772520dd7706bb5ed8211e77b187c6f.jpg (JPEG Image, 600×1003 pixels) - Scaled (81%) 2010_news.gif (Image GIF, 750x653 pixels) - Redimensionnée (60%) Genetic Analysis. PHD Comic: Unverifiably Interesting. Convincing. Gender Ratios. Marie Curie. To 'Do' Never Left. UK Lectures!
- The UK Lectures at St. Andrews, Warwick, Cambridge and Queen Mary were a success! Thanks to everyone who came out, it was great to meet you! Dilution. Workaround. Significant. Sentences. UK Lectures!
- The UK Lectures at St. Andrews, Warwick, Cambridge and Queen Mary were a success! Thanks to everyone who came out, it was great to meet you! Signatory. UK Lectures!
- The UK Lectures at St. Andrews, Warwick, Cambridge and Queen Mary were a success! Thanks to everyone who came out, it was great to meet you! When to tell your advisor you're going on vacation. UK Lectures!
- The UK Lectures at St. Andrews, Warwick, Cambridge and Queen Mary were a success! Thanks to everyone who came out, it was great to meet you!